Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Get Herpes In Your Scalp

What a beautiful sunday morning

laughed again today the sun from the blue sky and my thermometer stood at 14 clock a full 10 degrees to plus! Lucky was very restless and looked at me with a look as he wanted to say, "Hey, look out, the sun shines, it is not cold, let's take a nice Sunday stroll. After I let myself be persuaded by him always very easy, I put on my hiking boots, Lucky was in his coat and pulled him the beautiful "Sunday crockery" over. Sun adjusted and ready we were off. Walk from home up the hill to the Lainz garden wall. Then the mill mountain back down, a walk through the forest with a round Auhof Flit in the sand pool, short stop to the mall Auhof (I had to examine once the spring shoe fashion) and then at the Vienna river way home again to wander. Despite the beautiful weather we were almost alone on the road. After two hours we were back at home. Full tank of fresh air and sunshine - that's equally good mood! So we are again well prepared for our work week :-)

Lucky had a nice weekend, Friday afternoon walk with a friend Nash at the Vienna Cottage, Saturday racetrack and now a spring hike through the Vienna woods. And so I have a completely happy and satisfied Whippet - so as it should be!

A tour around the Sandbecken geflitzt.

Noch hat die Sonne das Eis am Wienfluss nicht besiegt.

Neugieriger Lucky!

Die ersten Frühlingsboten haben wir auch schon entdeckt.

Lucky posing for the family album :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment